KBS Services is hiring for its leader of all business development efforts and management of client relationships. If selling & people management energizes you, keep reading.
This role will primarily:
- Build relationships (sell our services) with Private Equity, Venture Capital and Family Office investment firms within new markets as the organization grows domestically.
- Build processes. We are a growing company with big aspirations. As a leader within the business, you will need to role up your sleeves and help us build a platform that fuels growth.
- Manage account executives whose job it is to maintain customer relationships in existing and newly penetrated markets.
Success within the position is highly dependent upon a competitive and persistent work approach. You’ll be selling the KBS service to savvy professionals that value talent and their own time.
This position requires extreme professionalism, exceptional communication and a high-octane internal motor (in addition to our company requirement for unwavering integrity).
If you have a successful background within business development (or strong public accounting background with relatable skillsets), wake up every morning ready to prove yourself, and want to be apart of a growing startup disrupting an old industry, let’s talk.
- You will be selling. You will be mapping out prospects(with the help of company tools and databases), building relationships, and delivering the company’s value proposition. Your success will be dependent upon your energetic activity level, persistence, professionalism, and ability to connect with and influence decision-makers at PE, VC, Family Office and other high-growth firms across the U.S.
- You will build. We are early stage with notable traction, but high-growth aspirations. We are hiring you to help us build and reach those high aspirations. We need solid business process practices to do so. You will be a thought leader in how we collect, manage and utilize data, and a hands-on leader to measure and test those thoughts.
- You will be managing. With growth to our firm will come responsibilities to manage. We are hiring you as a leader now to help us build. After we build, we must delegate and manage and move on to the next challenge. You will need to be able to lead people and develop people, specifically those that will be responsible for maintaining relationships in active markets as you move on to new markets.
The business is rapidly evolving. You will need to be adaptive, thoughtful and focused as the business continues to break through the old legacy competitors.
About Kill Busy Season
Kill Busy Season is a 21st century talent marketplace. We are hyper-focused on matchmaking between (a) high-caliber professionals with a public accounting background, and (b) high-growth employers (typically those with backing from alternative investment firms). We use technology and brand to drive value for our customers.